Reflexology – foot massage, Chinese massage, face massage
Reflexology is a holistic therapy that affects the whole body by skilful reflex stimulating. Stimulating individual centres causes vasodilation of the organ corresponding to the reflex and improvement of its blood supply. The amount of oxygen in this area increases and it leads to a faster metabolism, flushing out toxins and production of more antibodies that protect health.
Reflexology is a therapy that naturally stimulates the circulatory system, the nervous system and the whole body to regenerate.
Foot massage alone stimulates as many as 7,000 nerve endings, 24 bones and over 100 muscles. Reflexology is based on a 5,000-year-old tradition of Chinese medicine and its effectiveness has been proven by hundreds of scientific studies.
- relieves stress, induces relaxation and reduces fatigue
- smoothes, strengthens the skin and makes it elastic
- reduces headaches and migraines
- reduces pain in different parts of the body (neck, spine, knees, etc.)
- stimulates metabolism and detoxification of the body
- adds energy and increases vitality
- improves blood circulation
- improves memory and concentration
- stimulates the proper functioning of internal organs, including the liver
- boosts the immune system
- activates the ability to self-repair and regeneration
- improves sleep, relieves stomach discomfort and even allergy symptoms.
Most of the massages and treatments are performed with the use of patented natural oils enriched with herbs or honey and the therapeutic effect is enhanced with music therapy and aromatherapy.